Thursday, January 12, 2017

Love Lives Forever


Love Lives Forever

I have one living family member. He is alive, yet pretends that I am not. As a result of a Google search, I discovered he lives a couple of hours away. He might as well live on another continent. My cards, letters and phone calls go unanswered. Yet, I love him and hold him in my prayers.

Love doesn’t stop. It isn’t conditional and limited to those who remember your birthday or show up at your door just to say hello. You make a choice to love. You love them and accept their life’s path even if you are not included.


I love my brother. I’m grateful for him and all the people and pets who I love whether they are still with me or not. I give thanks for the love that is bigger than any grief or loss. This is the love that fills my heart.

Charcoal and carbon pencil with gesso on 12” x 15” wood panel.

#claudiaroseart #californiaartist #intuitive #lightworker #charcoal #carbonpencil #optimism #positiveoutlook #positiveenergy  #artcollector #drawing #soul #healing #healing grief #love #unconditional love

©Claudia Rose, Ph.D.

3 comments: