Monday, March 27, 2017

"As She Is"

“As She Is”

What can I say? I don’t recall inviting this Messenger of Love. She just showed up on her own. I asked her if she wanted earrings. “No.” Curls? “No.” A smile on her face? “No.” She’s really very beautiful in person—subtle and soft as a cashmere sweater. Still, I kept trying to change her into someone else. In the end, she said: Take me as I am.

So I honor all men and woman who do not fit an ideal or someone else’s expectations. I honor the Authentic Self of each and every one of us. May our hearts fill with love and compassion for our own unique design.

Charcoal and conte crayon with gesso painting on 12” x 12” wood panel.

#claudiaroseart #spiritualartist #spiritualart #healingart #intuitiveart #sacredfeminine #divinefeminine #artoninstagram #visionaryart #visionaryartist #meditativeart #femaleartist #kindnessmovement #soulfulart #spiritart #divinelove #lightworker #ontheeasel #Californiaartist #ARTSTARSMAG 

©Claudia Rose, Ph.D.

2 comments: