Monday, July 2, 2018

Monday Mantra



Here’s a Monday mantra that I like to use any day of the week.  Sometimes I use it with Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT), where you tap trigger points on your head and upper body.  The technique reminds me of acupressure and hypnotherapy combined.  My favorite teacher is Brad Yates, @tapwithbrad, who has hundreds of videos on YouTube.  The goal for using any affirmation or mantra is to say it repeatedly and believe it.  Feel its truth in your cells.

Even the most successful of us, don’t always feel great about themselves. The high suicide rates tell us that someone can look happy, prosperous, and successful on the outside and still feel empty inside.

No matter what, you are loved and lovable. Why not give yourself a little love today?
*
*
Get your Free ebook, “Blessings: 21 days of blessings to inspire & uplift”. I offer my gift to remind you that YOU are loved! Click the link to claim your copy.

1 comment: