Friday, March 18, 2016

Mixed Media-Bouquet of Riches


A Bouquet of Riches

Why not paint a stack of bills or silver coins? Instead, I choose flowers to speak of the richness of life, the abundance of earth’s cycles, and the beauty surrounding us.


I could paint money. Instead, I paint flowers, a secret code between me and God. He gives me life in all its abundance. I offer bouquets of flowers as my thanks, my way of acknowledging that I receive His riches with deep appreciation and paint the face of gratitude in the shape of flowers.


Detail

grateful for every breath
the day blooms
beneath my feet.

Mixed media- original monoprints, acrylic, graphite, pastel and India ink on gallery wrapped canvas; 12" x 12". For sale on my website: http://www.claudiaroseart.com/


©Claudia Rose, Ph.D.

1 comment:

  1. I have the idea for you to take the detail picture of your painting and carry it in your wallet or check book.
    $,$$$,$$$.$$
    Viki

    ReplyDelete