Monday, August 15, 2016

The Client Painting


The Client's Reflection

When I speak with a client, I share how I see them, not how they see themselves in the mirror. This is what I say:

I see you as a newborn sliding into your father’s arms. I see you on your deathbed with one tear of gratitude sliding down your cheek. I see you as spirit, a brilliant light joining the Light of God like a drop of water returning to the sea.

Whole. Perfect. Complete.

When you speak of challenges, lack or longing, I hear your words as a refrain fading into the distance. I hold the vision of your perfection. All I see is love. All I feel is love, for love is all you are in every moment of your existence, in every stage of your life.

You are light.
You are love.
You are a complete and perfect expression of Source.
Here. Now. Always.

This is what my clients get when they speak with me—a mirror reflecting their brilliance so they may see themselves in the garden of God’s love.
#istandforlove

mixed media on 24" x 18" gallery wrapped canvas; acrylic, India ink, original linocut monoprints

©Claudia Rose, Ph.D.


2 comments: