Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Whisper in the Garden Painting


A Whisper in the Garden


Oh, let us speak of love, for that is the very heart of you. To serve the world is to be the world’s lover. It is to see the light of Christ, the divine in every face.

You know the feelings your have for your mate, children, friends and pets? You can feel that way about every being on the planet.

I call you to be lover of the world, to be patient when it would be easier to rush ahead, to be kind when it would be easier to judge, to give of yourself with no regard for outcome. When you love me, you love the world. As I am the heart-center of every being, you can love everyone as you love me.

Love is your path. Love is your redemption. I will be with you always, here, in this garden of our love.

Mixed media painting on 24” x 24” gallery-wrapped canvas; acrylic, original linocut monoprints, India ink & pastel.

#mixedmediaart #claudiarose #lightworker #divinelove #christconsciousness


2 comments: