Monday, June 19, 2017

Cultivating Joy

detail

“Her Best Day Ever” She knows there is no other day promised but this. After years of learning to cultivate joy, she offers a prayer for those who feel joy is out of reach.

She prays: Dear God, I surrender to the beauty and joy this day brings. Though I cannot always see reasons to be joyful, I trust that I am wrapped in a web of joy—at times invisible and unknowable. I trust it exists and makes itself known to me as I acknowledge its presence. Today is my best day ever because I declare it so. Amen.


Mixed media on 16” x 20” cradled birch panel. 

on the easel

#claudiaroseart #spiritualartist #spiritualart #healingart #sacredfeminine #divinefeminine #peaceofmind #femaleartist #fineart #mixedmedia #soulfulart #divinelove #lightworker #Californiaartist #ARTSTARSMAG #contemporaryart  #portrait #acim #artworks_portrait #artwork_in_studio #collectiveconsciousness #higherself #spiritualawakening #positivethinking #higherawakening   

 ©Claudia Rose, Ph.D.

2 comments:

  1. Oh she is so beautiful. She reminds me of a fresh ingenue of the 1930's in Hollywood. Too good for cinema.

    ReplyDelete