Sunday, June 4, 2017

"Finishing Your Artwork"


“FinishingYour Artwork” --Free gift to my artist friends. CLICK the title to learn the detailed process I use to finish my graphic paintings. In the PDF, I share the detailed process (including product names) that I use. I pieced together the process from trial-and-error, video and article research, and phone consultations with manufacturers.

I like to treat my artwork with loving care. To me, each piece is an expression of the divine. I bless each piece as it emerges and give thanks at its completion. Each piece names itself and tells me the message or story it wants to share.

Finishing my art with loving care is like curling my hair and applying lipstick before leaving the house. I like a finishing touch. It makes me feel that I appreciate and honor the gift of my physical body. I feel the same way about my art. I like to finish it with gratitude and loving care.

My process is just one way to finish your artwork. You will discover your own preferences along the way. Wishing you much joy on your artistic path!


#claudiaroseart #spiritualartist #spiritualart #healingart #intuitiveart #sacredfeminine #divinefeminine #artoninstagram #femaleartist #fineart #mixedmedia #soulfulart #spiritart #divinelove #Californiaartist #ARTSTARSMAG #contemporaryart #portrait #arttechniques

©Claudia Rose, Ph.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment