Sunday, July 3, 2016

July 4th Celebration


Celebrating Your Brilliance

The exploding color and light of fireworks make me smile. It is similar to what I feel during meditation. Sometimes it feels like falling into a pond and floating like a leaf. Other times, I feel fireworks in my heart, the 4th of July, expansion, joy, the evening sky lit up like midday!

That’s when I remember how God made me and all humankind. We are here to shine, to be our brilliant selves like fireworks in a dark sky. We are here to be brilliant, joyful, and beautiful beyond belief.

Belief is the key. We are here to expand beyond limiting beliefs, those held in our own minds and our culture. Fireworks are a reminder of our expansive selves; the light we are that desires nothing more than being seen for our beauty and awesomeness.

Wherever you are located on the planet, I invite you to look up. See your brilliance mirrored in the night sky.



©Claudia Rose, Ph.D.

2 comments:

  1. I'm hearing the sound of people experiencing the fireworks and saying, "Ooh, ahh wow." As we are fireworks ourselves and people respond to us with "Ooh, ahh. Wow."

    ReplyDelete